|Home | About Us | Products | Services | Links|
This is a small family firm, husband, wife and son, employing time-served joiners and apprentices.
We purchased the business in August 1980 and have enlarged the workshop since then.
Business has been obtained by customers' personal recommendation and as such, we have not needed to advertise.
There has been a joiner's workshop on these premises since 1927, although James Forsyth did not take over until 1938 and the name of James Forsyth has been retained as the Company name since then.
|All rights reserved | © James Forsyth||James Forsyth, Milton, Lesmahagow, Lanark, ML11 0DU|